Wicked Awesome Hamster

PIcture of the Week

PIcture of the Week

George Patton quotes

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men."

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week. A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood. No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country."

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Running and gunning

Well I have finally discovered that there is no good way to run with your gun. It kind of ends up like the Marty Robbins song Running Gun. You end up dying. I first started running with it in my fanny pack, but it bounces and hurts my butt and it starts at the hips and ends under my arms. So I decided to put my belt snugly around my chest then loop my holster on it. I found out that standing in your living room and breathing is completely different then breathing after about a mile up hill. Your chest needs to expand more when your running. Then I thought I will just clip it on my fanny pack buckle belt thing. But after a while it rubs on your ribs and pushes your guts and it just isn't comfortable. So I guess I will just have to run with it clenched in my hand. Just joking, I will figure something out. Well as you've read Tex Eldredge you know my goal of running two miles under 10 minutes. I will keep you up dated on that.

1 comments:

Anna and Dusty said...

First of all.. why are you running with a gun? Second, You really have a fanny pack?!?
You must bring it when you visit next month so I can laugh at you in person. HaHa